
• “I play with my poops in the toilet” (Dona) “BOATS”!!! (Rachel)
• “I smell like popcorn chicken” (Dona)
• “BAD-ER-EST” (Kassie and Rachel)
• “Did you just put corn juice in my hair?” (Dona)
• “Oh snap!” (Kassie and many black folks)
• “I have not signed up for evacuation yet.” (Dona)
• “I can’t talk – I have to go win something!” (Kim)
• “Dandy like candy” (Kassie)
• (Hysterical laughter)
“Oh Doner, I think we got hit too hard in the head.” (Kassie)
“What are you talking about? This is how I always laugh.” (Dona)
• “That cat may or may not have rabies.” (Rachel)
• “My math teacher speaks English.” (Dona)
• “What’s the medical terminology for a paper cut? (Kaitlyn)
“A laceration due to….” (Kassie)
“A tree!” (Rachel)
• “Bad news bears!” (Everyone)
• “I saw that book.” (Kassie)
“And read that movie.” (Rachel)
• “That’s why you’re on MY team.” (Kassie and Rachel)
• “Eat dirt.” (Kassie)
• “You look chunky from here.” (Kate)
• “I can’t do it with all these eyes on me.” (Dona)
“Quick, everyone close one eye.” (Kaitlyn)
• “It’s fine.” (Kassie)
• “Kassie…where’s my phone?” (Dona)
• “We have one star in our galaxy.” (Dona)
“We call it twinkle.” (Rachel)
“Most people call it sun.” (Dona)
“Sick, what kind of sick joke is that?!” (Rachel)
• “Sabbath day cookers.” (Kassie)
• “Te amo su padre.” (Dona)
• “I have jiffy muffin mix.” (Cathy)
“I have Krusteaz.” (Dona)
• “That’s tender…like a little piece of chicken.” (Rachel)
• “Ra-chellll.” (Kassie)
• “LIAR.” (Kassie)
• “Put THIS on your quote wall.” (Neil)
• “I need this for my future…life.” (Cathy)
• “Holy Hannibal.” (Kassie)
• “I’m going to eat you.” (Mel)
“Like an edible cookie.” (Rachel)
“Animal cookie?” (Mel)
• “Awwwkwward.” (Kaitlyn)
• “Kassie, you are the sunshine in MY bottle.” (Kaitlyn)
• “FREAK NASTY!” (Rachel)
• “I have a 5-gallon bucket.” (Sara)
• “What are you doing to me?” (Kassie)
“I’m loving you.” (Kate)
• “No point, pointless.” (Rachel)
• “It’s Amish friendship bread.” (Sara)
“That’s not bread.” (Dona)
“We’re not Amish.” (Kaitlyn)
“And we’re NOT friends.” (Cathy)
• “Make today a better yesterday.” (Dona)
• “Lasa ma in pace!” (Kassie and Mel)
brought to you by the buddy of our dreams :Rachel Martel
• “I smell like popcorn chicken” (Dona)
• “BAD-ER-EST” (Kassie and Rachel)
• “Did you just put corn juice in my hair?” (Dona)
• “Oh snap!” (Kassie and many black folks)
• “I have not signed up for evacuation yet.” (Dona)
• “I can’t talk – I have to go win something!” (Kim)
• “Dandy like candy” (Kassie)
• (Hysterical laughter)
“Oh Doner, I think we got hit too hard in the head.” (Kassie)
“What are you talking about? This is how I always laugh.” (Dona)
• “That cat may or may not have rabies.” (Rachel)
• “My math teacher speaks English.” (Dona)
• “What’s the medical terminology for a paper cut? (Kaitlyn)
“A laceration due to….” (Kassie)
“A tree!” (Rachel)
• “Bad news bears!” (Everyone)
• “I saw that book.” (Kassie)
“And read that movie.” (Rachel)
• “That’s why you’re on MY team.” (Kassie and Rachel)
• “Eat dirt.” (Kassie)
• “You look chunky from here.” (Kate)
• “I can’t do it with all these eyes on me.” (Dona)
“Quick, everyone close one eye.” (Kaitlyn)
• “It’s fine.” (Kassie)
• “Kassie…where’s my phone?” (Dona)
• “We have one star in our galaxy.” (Dona)
“We call it twinkle.” (Rachel)
“Most people call it sun.” (Dona)
“Sick, what kind of sick joke is that?!” (Rachel)
• “Sabbath day cookers.” (Kassie)
• “Te amo su padre.” (Dona)
• “I have jiffy muffin mix.” (Cathy)
“I have Krusteaz.” (Dona)
• “That’s tender…like a little piece of chicken.” (Rachel)
• “Ra-chellll.” (Kassie)
• “LIAR.” (Kassie)
• “Put THIS on your quote wall.” (Neil)
• “I need this for my future…life.” (Cathy)
• “Holy Hannibal.” (Kassie)
• “I’m going to eat you.” (Mel)
“Like an edible cookie.” (Rachel)
“Animal cookie?” (Mel)
• “Awwwkwward.” (Kaitlyn)
• “Kassie, you are the sunshine in MY bottle.” (Kaitlyn)
• “FREAK NASTY!” (Rachel)
• “I have a 5-gallon bucket.” (Sara)
• “What are you doing to me?” (Kassie)
“I’m loving you.” (Kate)
• “No point, pointless.” (Rachel)
• “It’s Amish friendship bread.” (Sara)
“That’s not bread.” (Dona)
“We’re not Amish.” (Kaitlyn)
“And we’re NOT friends.” (Cathy)
• “Make today a better yesterday.” (Dona)
• “Lasa ma in pace!” (Kassie and Mel)
brought to you by the buddy of our dreams :Rachel Martel
No comments:
Post a Comment