So once there was this thing called life,
It was really quite a strife!
Kim was lost, what to do,
She really didn't have a clue!
Well, still no job, but at least a plan,
I've decided to go to Boise, man!
Don't ask me when and I don't know why,
Just pray for me as I try!
So yeah, that was my lame attempt at a poem, haha!
I just miss you all and hope you are doing well!
3 comments:
awww I just love you! I hope all goes well I will send some prayers your way little lady!
I pretty much loved your poem, actually! Good luck with all that job searching and all. I miss you like crazy!
Dearest Kim
You need not be so grim
for i know that you will
find a job but still
i wish you luck
and hope you don't get a duck!
Post a Comment