I want to contribute, too, to this happy little blog. :) I've been busy and productive!
Last week I applied at a bizillion places, got three interviews, went to two (one never followed through), and got one job. At David's Bridal. I am a "Wedding Consultant." Ironic? Yup! Haha! If you ever need a wedding dress, don't come to me. But only because I haven't seen one modest one there. ;) Although, since Convergys was LAME and wouldn't hire me because I'm getting married...Jon and I are now needing a new car. :( Oh, well.
Also, wedding stuff is going incredibly well. Jon and I went a registered at Target last week. It was really fun, but took forever. We also got our engagement pictures! YAY! You can look at my favorite ones on facebook. I didn't really want to put all 400-whatever up there, so if you really want to see them all, well...you'll just have to make a trip to my house (which I'll enjoy greatly!)
Other than that...life is wonderful! :)
Love you all!!!
2 comments:
Look at you getting a job...and right up your alley!! Way to go!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
good job! Too bad i can barely read that tiny text haha
Post a Comment