Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sara's Spanish Vocab Story

So one day Sara was studying for her Spanish final, and she asked someone to make a story out of her vocab words. I took on the challenge, and I thought I'd share the joy. Although it's probably not as hysterical as it is late at night. :) I'll italicize/bold the vocab words for ya!

STORY:

Once there was a beast who faked stammering in code. He did this, because he had committed a crime of leaving crumbs in a farm, which later caught on fire. There was a hunter nearby with his army in the shadows, not caring that the farm was burning down. After awhile, a horse came to find a servant who had firewood and wore an apron. This servant worried about her habit of arranging thick blankets.

Later, after all this happened, there was some
gossip about a nest. This nest had a tablecloth on a bed. It was in a barrel that was locked and was 12 ounces. The birds that lived in the nest were youthful and liked to whistle. The mayor heard about all of these happenings, and began to redden and sweat so much that he started to melt. Then he nodded to ruin.

THE END!!!!


Hope you enjoyed it! :)

6 comments:

Rachel M. said...

I was there for this miraculous knowledge in action...it was amazing!!! Good job kids!!!

SARA said...

The best part of the story is: I totally aced that part of my test! Thanks Cath! you're the best! :)

Rachel M. said...

Then, Cathy amazed us all and made a book!!! AMAZING!!

Kaitlyn Wadsworth said...

haha!! this is grand!! GRAND I SAY GRAND!

Suzy said...

I'm often anxious as well about my fetish for arranging thick blankets... Do you smell something burning? Perhaps I should check on the barn.

Melerella said...

And Mel just continued to laugh. Ha HA HAAA!