So... I finally finished my orientation at the hosptial! And last night I was on my very own! A real very own nurse, who was nervous and felt very unknowledgable! But it went well and I will continue to grow and learn I am sure. Everyone there treats me pretty darn well and it has definitly been good and I know this is where I am supposed to be so... I hope you all are doing dandy like candy! I miss you all and I cannot wait till Cathy's Wedding so most of us can reunite again!! I love you all!
P.S. I got stung by a bee this week. Kinda random huh. Good thing Kaitlyn was not here!
4 comments:
Oh my little Kassie, all grown up and saving lives. I am so proud of you!
im so proud of you and thanks for remembering that i am deathly allergic to those little booggers !
I am so happy for you...except for the bee incident. That can't be too nice! Hope you're feeling ok. Way to go being a real nurse and whatnot!! YEAH!! Amen to the little reunion at Cathy's wedding too!!
I love and miss you and I am so very proud of you Kassie Jo!! You are amazing!! Call me so we can catch up on life!
Post a Comment