Saturday, June 28, 2008
My update!
Hey hey hey!! Good timing for a reminder, Cathy! I was going to write one last night. So, life over here in St. George is going pretty well. I love my job...it's seriously my dream job. I did my first youth conference last week and it went really well. I'm still adjusting to the mad hot weather, but who knows if I ever will be...Kaitlyn understands...yeah for Vegas and St. George weather! The search continues to meet people my age. My ward is really young, like right out of high school young. I think I found an older one, a non-college ward, so we'll see how it goes. They called me in to get a calling and I had to remind them again that I was moving out of the ward in a month. I later found out that they wanted to call me to be the RS president. Sorry...I gotta move on to older people. I am going to be speaking in church tomorrow! My family is coming here next weekend for the 4th of July...I'm really excited! I'm also working on painting my office and making it look good. I'll post pictures when it's done!! I like you all a lot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah Rachel way to find the youngins. Kinda weird that you have to move out of th college wards now right?
Post a Comment