Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Prayers are needed...

Hey hey!! So...for a little update: I am in the process of re-organizing the whole student activities program here at Dixie State. As we all know, the activities program at BYU-Idaho is remarkable...and the one here struggles big time. It seems like every program is stuck in tradition and wants things to change, but they do nothing about it. I have so many ideas and have been presenting them to many directors on campus and I'll soon be meeting with the president. Please pray that the people with authority to change things will listen to my ideas and be open to not only do something, but to actually help me do something about it. At BYU-Idaho they had an amazing committee that coordinated and organized everything, and I'm doing it all on my own and as a volunteer. I know this will lay the foundation for the things I want to do...so let's all pray things start changing!! Thank you all!! I'm a big fan of every single one of you!

2 comments:

Kyle and Kim said...

Oh Rachel! I'll pray for you and the program! Keep up the good work!

Melerella said...

Go for it Rachel!!!