Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Picture for the Transfer Board

Hello All,
So I have a packet of stuff I have to send to my mission prez before I leave and it requests I send a picture of myself about 2 by 3 inches. So I decided if he is going to have to look at it for a year and a half it might as well be a good picture. So I sent him the following pictures. The second picture is my first choice but I also sent the first one just in case he doesn't think its quite as funny as I do. Over all if it gets on the board I will be so happy and if not at least the mission prez will get a little taste of whats coming in a month :D :D

3 comments:

Mrs. Webb said...

Haha! Oh, Kaitlyn! I just love you!!!

Rachel M. said...

That is SOOOOOO funny!!! I love that you did that!! HAHAHAHA!! Let us know what he says when you get there, ha!!

Melerella said...

I'm laughing a lot. And I am scared for you as well. He's gonna think your the little crazy missionary that he'll have to watch!