Monday, July 27, 2009

Rexburg Revisited!

Once upon a time, I was in Rexburg on Saturday and Sunday! Unfortunately, both times I was there, Kassie was either gone or at church ( :P ), so I didn't get to see her lovely face.

BUT there are some things I DID get to see.

Like THIS:

And THIS (addition to the MC):

THIS (new auditorium):

And yes, even THIS (yes, this is a picture of the igloo-building):


I also learned some things. Some were sad, and some were happy. Some of you may know about these changes, some of you may not.

#1. Hard Hat is CLOSED! :( We were going to eat lunch there, but Craigo's was just as deliciously memorable!

#2. Pine View = not Pine View. It's now called "The Pines." What the lame?

#3. The bookstore is TOTALLY not where it used to be. Also, it closes at 2:00 on Saturdays, so if you get there at 2:11, you'll be out of luck.

#4. The auditorium is HUGE! Okay, so probably not competition for the Marriott Center, but still. For BYU-I, it's huge!

#5. Craigo's didn't have those deliciously enticing, melt in your mouth mints that Kaitlyn loved to steal. :(

#6. The temple is incredible as ever (I know, this is not a change).

1 comment:

Rachel M. said...

Oh, thank you for the update!! I love that place and miss it!!