Monday, August 10, 2009

UPDATE!

Here are my recent updates:
1. I was recently sick for a week....but that meant I didn't have to go to work for a week...yeah!!
2. I moved into a sweet house with 2 girls from my ward.
3. We bought a trampoline for our backyard...I love craigslist!!
4. On Friday I had an emergency root canal. Super fast and I haven't felt a thing!
5. This last weekend was my last youth conference of the summer...I had 10 of them!
6. President Eyring is coming on August 30th and I WILL be sitting in the front row!!
7. Where I work is frustrating as ever...
8. I'm still obsessed with Tuacahn and I'm there a lot. I got to hang out with Thayne Jasperson the other night (google/youtube that man).
9. I miss you all!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Webb said...

I love you, little Rachel!!!