Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I taught 32 sixth graders for an entire day by myself and lived to tell about it! :)

Okay! So my teacher was gone yesterday and we had a sub. I taught the entire day and it went so well!b It was a real break-through for me! Plus, no kid has said he hates me yet, which is always a plus when working with 6th gradees! :) By the way, the music on here is pretty sweet, Kaitlyn! Thanks! Love you all, Kimber

5 comments:

Mrs. Webb said...

YAY KIM!!! I am so proud of you!!!!!!! :D

Kaitlyn Wadsworth said...

O MAN KIM YOU ARE AMAZING!!! I am so proud of you! Keep up the good work my little hero of a teacher!

Melerella said...

Way to hold the little mongrles in their place. Go KIM!

Rachel M. said...

WAY TO GO!! I bet it was their favorite day EVER!!

SARA said...

I'm so glad it went well! I bet they all love you to death :) ah! that really is amazing...a whole day with that many 6th graders....you amaze me.