Friday, January 18, 2008

LOOK IM SNOWBOARDING!!


Just thought I would tell you guys about my little snowboarding adventure! So im taking a snowboarding class with my brother and we went for the first time on Tuesday and ... at first it really sucked and I could barely even stand up... but then after a little one on one I did MUCH better... my butt is really sore and my arms but im pretty much pro status now!!! it was soo fun and the good news is because my little snowboarding trip with ricky and my family got canceled for this weekend ... we are going to go next weekend instead !!!! yayayayayayay!!


O HAPPY DAYYYYYYYYY! O HAPPY DAAAAAAAAYY!

4 comments:

Mrs. Webb said...

KAITLYN!!! I'm super excited for you! Tear it up in the snow out there! ;)

SARA said...

Um, you pretty much look like a professional snowboarder! Ricky will be in awe! hehe

Rachel M. said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Kaitlyn Wadsworth said...

yes thats totally what i was hoping