So I saw my first dry ice bomb on friday! It wasn't really that exciting but I was happy anyway. It was me, Sara, Kassie, Jack(Jake) and Logan (plus have the guys in the cabin). We had to put the bottle in hot water for it to even work cause it was so cold. Good old Rexburg. Anywho excitment there was for if but a minute.
In other news I am 20 now which according to my sister is perfect marrying age. loverly.
My lung is slowly coming back to health since it was lost for a 3 days. Rachel found it under a box, but no worries we bleached it and it is slowly regaining health.
I love you all very muchly and we need to tell Dona to get on this thing cause of all people i'm sure of all people she has updates.
2 comments:
thanks mel... love the updates!
Amen to the great updates!! I'm so glad I found your lung!!
Post a Comment