Tuesday, March 4, 2008

PINS ARE OUT!!!

Today the pins came out finally. I measured them. One was 3 inches the other was 2 1/2 inches long. CRAZY! I get to go back to work next week, but with limited lifting AKA hardly anything. hehe I am going to physical therapy for about a month and then hopefully I will be just as good as new! Thanks for everything! prayers, tying my shoes or shirts, ponytails, etc you are all wonderful and I just like you all so much!

3 comments:

Kyle and Kim said...

Hooray! Yippee Skippy! You'll be better than new! The new improved tougher than steel Kassie-o!

Rachel M. said...

YEAH!!! I'm so glad you're even closer to healing 100%!! You better belive I celebrated in your behalf!!! Even though you have 2 arms/hands...I'll still tie your shoes any day!!

Kaitlyn Wadsworth said...

YAY FOR ROCKSTAR KASSIE!!