So...I put in my two weeks at David's Bridal yesterday. After I finish there, I'll have worked there for a total of three and a half weeks. It just really wasn't working out for me, and I was dreading going to work everyday. So I took a better opportunity that came along, and instead of getting $7.50 an hour, I'll start at $10.80 and they'll pay my tuition. Can't really pass that up.
Anyway...11 Days left, and I'll no longer be Cathy Bearce. Jon and I reserved a hotel in Cali last night, and it's HUGE and I don't know that I'll feel comfortable staying there. Hehe. It'll be crazy. He's all moved in to our house, and I'm mostly moved in--all except for my clothes and such. Ya know, the stuff I kind of need. :)
Oh...and...I'm going through the temple on SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!! I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like you got a sweet deal with your job too!! AMAZING!!! What is your new job! I'm so happy for you!!!
AHHH!!! THIS IS SO MUCH HAPPY! I am so excited for you girly! I really wish I could be there but i have to stupid work!! I wish you all the best and i hope all the good times keep on rolling!! love you!!
Post a Comment