So... not much is really going on in my life right now. It pretty much stinks for lots of reasons but im trying really hard to be happy! :D I just work all the time and get a break every now and then to play. My job is nice but pretty hectic. but........ there is some excitement that makes my life full of delight ..... cuz it all starts here ...
I have officially started my papers!!!! I had my interview with the bishop and it was AWESOME!! I started bawling on my way home. I just felt the overwhelming love of the Savior and it pretty much rocked. My name has been submitted so I can do the online application thingy ... so now i just gotta finish all my doctors appointments and all that jazz ... and then my papers will be off! :D
ok the end... love you all
-kait
3 comments:
I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!
Hooray Hooray Hooray! Three cheers for Kaitlyn!
Kaitlyn you are awesome i look up to you soo much! Be happy okay! and know that we are all here for you if you need a friend!
Post a Comment