Saturday, July 5, 2008

I once was lost, but now am found!

Hey all! So sorry, I didn't forget about you, but honestly, I forgot about this blog. Thanks Mel, for reminding me. BTW, so glad you got texting finally! So yeah, I've been totally isolated up here in Washington it was nice to hear about some of your lives! As for me, I'm sure you've heard, but I got a job! Woo-hoo! I'm going to be teaching kindergarten for Vallivue School District in Caldwell/Nampa Idaho. I'm at a brand spankin' new school called Lakevue and I'm so excited! I'll have 2 classes since kinders only go half day, that's sorta scary because then I'll mess up twice as many kids if it goes badly, haha. I'm still psyched though! I miss you all and just love you tons!

2 comments:

Kaitlyn Wadsworth said...

oo kim you are going to do great things... and i mean great in a good way not like greatly bad... haha youre gonna rock it

Melerella said...

Yeah go Kim withthe new school! Is like the real job real like? Man this is weird to have friends who are married but it's almost as weird having friends with real jobs!