Hey All!!!
So I am back at the Y with my Sara and others and it makes me beyond happy!!! :D I have been doing a lot better lately because of all the love in our apartment! Sooooooooooooooooo we have a BIG map in our apartment up with everyone's guesses of where they think I will get my mission call. Which I am most likely going to be getting at the end of next month... SOOOO I WANT ALL OF YOUR GUESSES!! The winner will be getting two large bags of candy! I will ship it to you if you win or are the closest to the real place. Only one guess per mission or city so if the location is already taken I will let you know. Ok I love you all!!!! GOOD LUCK ... to both you and ME!
-Kait
9 comments:
I guess Brazil.
gotta be more specific ... sara did too so choose a city .. any city ;D
Is it legal to guess one foreign and one state side?
don't even think about it Rachel i totally called Romania!
Boo Mel...boo! We all know that would be a dream (un vis if you will). So...my guess is...I'm still thinking..
FINLAND!
i've written it on the map my dear!! :D
Oh hooray! my guess is Phillipines!
ok ok Brazil Sao Paulo East
Post a Comment