Tuesday, January 8, 2008


Ok so its finally my turn to post something!!! I just wanted to let you all know that I am taking my HUGE test on January 18th in Ogden! Im nervous but excited to get it over with! Your prayers would be grately appreciated! I love you all and I wish you the best of luck with the beginning of school!!!
P.S. For those of you who know about the duck incident. They finally caught up with me and i had to pay $10. But that was a small price to pay for the destruction of poor Fredericks life.
P.P.S. Here is our good little buddy Rachel and me before graduation!!! Yipee!!!

1 comment:

Kaitlyn Wadsworth said...

OOO DEAR FREDRICK ... MAY YOU REST IN PIECES :D

since you paid for it you totally should go take him ... as a remembrance of that amazing night ... seriously