Wednesday, March 26, 2008

HEY HEY HEY

So I feel like its been a while since I have posted so im gonna give a quick up date for yalls.
SO...
-I am going home to Vegas for the next two weekends to see my friends, family and .. .RICKY! :D
-I got an AWESOME job I was trying for, for this summer. I get paid at least 15.00 an hour (but im pretty sure its more). I get to supervise over like 400 lifeguards and pool managers. I get to have a cool yellow work phone (YES ITS YELLOW!!). And its gonna rock rock rock!
- I am excited for the semester to be over so I can finally start my papers. I am waiting till I go home cuz my dad is my bishop there and it will be much easier that way. I will be turning them in in September. (thats not new news but whatever I like to say it)
- Today is Ricky's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
- I may be getting some exciting news tonight ... so there might be an update tomorrow :D
- AND I LOVE YOU ALL!!! :D

THE END

2 comments:

Melerella said...

AGGHH!! what kind of news?! tell us tell us! or text us something! wait are you going home and missing a whole week of school? is that even rational?

Kyle and Kim said...

Well, all I can say is heck yeah to missions!