| So here I am, to finally contribute to this blog! I apologize for my absence. I am excited for school to start in about a week. But I am also nervous. But kaitlyn as soon as I get up there we need to do something before you leave!!! As for cool events in my life... well I work and then I sleep... oh and I certainly allot some time for playing. Life is exciting!!! |
4 comments:
YAY DONA! I'm so glad you're finally here with us! :) Hehe. And guess what...I'll see you this weekend!!!!!! :D :D :D
Yeah! Dona! you listen to me! See ya next week.
yayyyyyyyyy dona!!! that makes me o so happy! I dont leave till the end of april so we have plenty of time to play!
Doner!!! I'm so glad you made it! And, I'm very very ecxited for you to be in Utah! We are going to have great times! I will see you SOON!
Post a Comment