Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer is expensive dang it!

So first i must tell you all something very surprising that i'm not sure you'll ever get over........My car no longer sounds like a train! The Great Fushcia Spawn aka Erika is a new girl! She got a loverly 450 makeover including motor mounds (supposedly mine were very bad and they keep my engine from popping out of it hood). The wonderful benefits include
1 It's like a spanking new car
2 I can see out of my rear view mirror
3 I can hear my music
4 kassie can't make fun of her anymore
5 kaitlyn doesn't have to be afraid of it anymore

some of the down falls
1 I can't blame things on my "bad car"
2 no more butt massage
3 she is still always dirty

Anywho very happy day. Also more of the expensivness of the summer includes myhappy new phone! I just got it today when my mom kicked me off the family plan. Here's my new number if you didn't get the text 801-602-8813. Dude it has a camera!! and music! and all that stuff that my nephew made fun of me for not having! plus i have unlimited texting with anyone so feel free to just give me a sentence or two just for the fun of it! (happy chocolt phone btw)

In other updates i need to get me wisdom teeth out which is also another 3ooish dollars. I have a credit card bill now and my rent is due. blah so there is the complaining part over the cool stuff i got.

In other news you are all stinkers and need to update as well (agreed with Cathy)

Love you all and can't wait till I see you again!

2 comments:

Kaitlyn Wadsworth said...

that just made me laugh because it really was scaring me hahaha

Anonymous said...

I would never say your car sounded like a train... never ever!!!