Sunday, September 21, 2008

Life in Nampa

Hello Friends!
Well, I just miss you all terribly, so I decided to write you a little note about my life. I moved to Nampa, Idaho in August and I really just love it! I started teaching my little kindergarteners and feel that I've found my location and calling in life (for right now anyways). I really feel at peace and that I'm supposed to be here. I have a great ward and am slowly finding friends and making a life for myself here. I have my grandma, aunt, and cousins pretty close, so I was never completely alone, but it felt like it for a while there. I teach two half day kindergarten classes. There are about 20 students in each. I've already had many adventures teachers, most of which have been very positive. One girl did cut her hair in my class though, yikes! The parents have been very nice and very understanding though, haha. We have lots of fun and I just love those kids to pieces! I've recently started training for a 5k. Yes, you heard me, a 5k. Please do not laugh. I'm a beginner and I am actually doing a training schedule to work up to it, haha. One day, I'll be a superstar like Sara, but for now, I'm just having fun jogging and working towards a goal. Overall, life is great and I'm just genuinely happy and feel really blessed. I love you all and hope you're doing great!

3 comments:

Melerella said...

Yeah Kim!way to go on the 5k! I hope you love it in Nampa. Isn't that where Jarett is from? I think he said that he might go to a Mortuatry school there. Anyway I love you!

Kaitlyn Wadsworth said...

awww kim you are so amazing!!! i look up to you little buddy!!! go team go!

Rachel M. said...

You are amazing!! Way to go!!! I'm glad things are getting better for you...gotta love starting all over with all new people and everything, huh? I know how that goes!! I like you a lot! I'm excited to hear some more stories about your little kids, ha!!