1. I think it’s weird to hear someone I’m close to say my full name.
2. I want to name my first girl Sara Mercedes
3. I’m in love with Sam and have wanted to marry him since right before I went to San Diego on band tour.
4. I cry at everything from commercials to movies but I don’t often cry in real situations.
5. I love Japanese anime
6.I hate being alone at all. If I’m doing anything I usually like someone there. That’s why I stay up so late cause that’s when I get my alone time cause I know I’m not going to miss anything.
7. I loathe guys who are arrogant or who think they get you.
8. When I was little I ruined the Little Mermaid tape because I watched it at least three times a day. Plus I had all the Ariel Barbies but her’s and Eric’s head fell off. I often had electrical tape handy.
9. I love stuffed animals. I have about 280 and they all have names and personalities. I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to get rid of them. It makes me cry just thinking about it.
10. Crunching leaves may be my favorite thing ever!
11. I used to pretend to throw knifes or threaten with my pretend samurai sword to people’s backs who were bugging me. I may or may not still do it occasionally.
12. I can’t sit still. I always have to be playing with something in my hands or making noise. It bugs my brother-in-law a lot.
13. I am backwards in relationships (or just with Sam) first I kissed, then held hands, then cuddled.
14. My car’s name is The Great Fuchsia Spawn AKA Erica.
15. My flute’s name is Sir Durin “The Crusader” Somewhere-in-between.
16. I enjoy flirting….a lot.
17. When I make really good friends I always want to be with them almost to the point of irritating.
18. I often cry when I’m singing to myself.
19. I have a VERY large range of favorite music. AKA classical, opera, alternative, celtic, choir, country, foreign, rock, jazz, video games, techno, even recently I’ve gained a like of rap thanks to Kaitlyn and Kamera.
20. I love having roommates more than any other living method!
21. My favorite thing to read at night is my own journal, cause I think I’m funny.
22. I will do and enjoy doing about anything as long as I’m with people I enjoy.
23. I broke my leg jumping over a hurdle and then my PE teacher made me walk all the way to the office.
24. I want to be my French teacher Sis Geddes.
25. I am super star struck by general authorities. Elder Nelson walked by my booth on campus and I was too scared to go up to him but he waved at me!
26. I love sappy love songs more than any other music.
27. I could go to plays every night!
28. I love super heros just as much or more than most boys. Mostly X-men, Spiderman, and Batman.
29. Sara and Suay are my favorite in the whole world and without them I don’t think I would be the same.
30. I love video games! Watching them, playing them and talking about them.
31. I like to put my life into movies and books and find my friends and I in all the characters
32. I have never read Harry Potter
33. My arms may or may not be longer than my legs
34. I skipped my high school graduation to go to Asia and I don’t regret it. I got a free tassel!
35. I have a complete fascination with Japanese Asian culture.
36. Magic happens when I go to Disney Land AKA I believe in magic!
37. I have my own language. Seriously. Takes years to be a fluent.
38. I have allergy to being on time.
39. I have all the osises you can think of AKA osteoporosis, scoliosis, meniscusinosis, eye crapinosis…etc.
40. When I was little I would make up games with my cereal. It was like a counting game. So like if I ate 2 cocoa puffs then I’d get to eat 4, but if the next bite I ate 3 I could only eat 1 after that. I don’t remember quite how it all went but I took me forever to eat it.
41. I was a dog or a lion for most of my child hood. I never had pants without holes.
42. I’m obsessed with the lion king ever since it came out on my birthday in 1994. It was the first movie that made me cry in a theatre.
43. I sound like the Spanish princess off of Ever After when I laugh or bawl.
44. I tend to wander in large crowds. I was on a leash often when I was little.
45. I love trying on peoples shoes especially if their heels.
46. Me and Swasey made up our own Lion King game with the cards cause we lost the directions. Honestly I think our version is better.
47. I’m unusually good at multi tasking and pretending I’m listening.
48. I can learn a song the first time I hear it.
49. I like to skat/improv with my voice.
50. No matter how much I love someone I am really bad at staying in touch and calling them.
51. Singing Mika is my life.
52. According my parents I dress like a Japanese teenager and I can’t match. I call it fashion.
53. I can’t stand it when there’s one piece missing in the middle of a puzzle
54. I will eat about anything except, silk worms that smell like freak nasty and jelloed beef. Thousand year old egg is okay.
55. Jesse McCartney was my first star crush because I my heart suddenly jumped when I saw a Disney channel commercial with him. (Second has to be David Archuleta)
56. I like to sing in my car until my throat hurts especially on road trips.
57. I’m really good at faking languages and accents.
58. I am secretly in love with Wentworth Miller/Prison Break
59. I want to sing with a live orchestra one day. One of my biggest dreams.
60. I want to go to France and Israel more than anywhere.
61. I love conference!!!!!!
62. If any of you have ever heard one of my dreams you know that they are wacko.
63. I believe that everyone should find the love of their lives and should never settle.
64. Wedding dress shopping maybe my favorite part about getting married.
65. If I had a super power it would be to control the wind.
66. I absolutely love jewelry.
67. I’m a sucker for musicians…and Asians.
68. I love knowing which direction I am. When I land in an airport I try to guess what’s north and south.
69. The post the master general is a commie and they hate me.
70. My favorite card game in Bang because you get life through beer.
71. I used to ask people in 2nd grade if I could chew on their hair. I don’t really know why they called me the weird kid.
72. I hate riddles, like the ones people tell around the fire to make you frustrated.
73. I didn’t know that I wanted to do communications until after declaring my major as communications on a whim.
74. When Sara thinks she’s a procrastinator, she forgot who invented procrastinating. Yeah that’s’ right.
75. The greatest temptation for me is not to watch The Last Samurai which is rated R and Dr. Pepper.
76. I am a crazy Star Wars fan.
77. I often have to be in leadership to be really committed to something. Otherwise I could be described as a having a bad attitude.
78. I only really like playing the sports tennis, volley ball, and ultimate frisbee.
79. I only like watching the sports BYU football, college live basketball and my brother’s playing softball. Oh and the Olympics!
80. I play the flute, piano, sing and guitarish
81. I apparently am really good at giving guy advice even before I ever went on my first date.
82. I didn’t like reading for pleasure until I got obsessed with The Wheel of Time Series now I love reading for pleasure!
83. In my spare time I like to read old chat convos and laugh at how funny my friends are.
84. I don’t know how to type normally. My fingers are all over the place and I often make mistakes, but I am really good at typing one handed.
85. When I was 12 and growing I thought I was getting fat so I trained myself to only get water when I went to the fridge that is why I must have a water bottle there at all times.
86. I’m quite talented in the artistic department but I don’t often show people my work.
87. I really don’t like people giving me compliments I already know, they better be specific if they want to get anything through.
88. I played serious pretend till I was about 13 and I was really sad when my sister-niece stopped making me play with her. I can’t wait to have children just to play pretend with them!
89. I miss having a trampoline that was so dangerously jumpy that it should be illegal.
90. I used to want to be a Vet. I had a business named Pet Vet ® and all my colleagues were my cousins. But that all changed when I realized I didn’t like needles being put in things but I’m fine with getting shots my self.
91.I pace when I’m on the phone with someone and make patterns on the floor with my feet.
92. My pet peeve is when people have goobies in their eyes. I will take them out if someone else won’t. muahahah!
93. I can’t fall asleep until I’ve got completely ready for bed, that means no crashing. If I fall asleep I will wake up and have to go get ready before I can sleep the whole night.
94. I make up humming songs or whistle often out of nowhere and even when people are talking to me. It doesn’t mean I’m not listening it’s just a constant flow of movie.
95. I play with my lip when I’m thinking hard.
96. Only my friends can tell when I’m being serious with my sarcasm.
97. My favorite apostle is Elder Holland if you can have a favorite.
98. I haven’t missed a day of reading my scriptures since my junior year of high school.
99. I have always been blessed with the greatest friends and roommates I often feel spoiled
100. It is my personal goal to get every guy I know to go on a mission.
101. I have been pulled three times in one week.
Rachel you have given me a very fun game. Yes siree
4 comments:
Great list, Mel! What is pulled though? On number 101.
You are very welcome!! I loved it!! You asked if you could chew on people's hair..HA HA HA!! That's so funny!! I love you little buddy!
Ummmm by far my favorite one is getting life through beer in Bang. haha you are probably one of my favorite people ever!
Owpe sorry that was getting pulled OVER three times in one week my bad.
Post a Comment