I have a fun game for us to play. List 101 things about you. Of course it's easier to rattle off only 10 things, but this way you have to think hard and we get to know each other better. Here's mine.
1. I've lived in 4 countries...United States, Germany, Canada, and Romania.
1. I've lived in 4 countries...United States, Germany, Canada, and Romania.
2. I may or may not be obsessed with Ultimate Frisbee.
3. I love the shows Alias, Bones, and Prison Break and feel like I vicariously live through them.
4. I can listen to a song on repeat for weeks...probably because I'm so detail oriented that every time I listen to it I pick up something new and it never gets old.
5. When I make friends, I try and keep them in my life forever.
6. I've never been the girly type.
7. I'm dependent on Natural Ice Chap Stick and always have it in my pocket.
8. I love male voices singing harmony.
9. I've worn a puka shell necklace since I was 16.
10. I love the school supplies isle.
11. I'm a big fan of extreme sports and could watch motocross and half pipe skating all day.
12. I text way more than talk on my phone.
13. I will always be an NSYNC fan.
14. I used to have a really hard time expressing myself in English...interesting how learning to survive in a foreign language can change that.
15. I'm not a fan of spiders or rodents.
16. I prefer driving a standard over an automatic.
17. Some of my biggest desires are also some of my biggest fears.
18. I am a deep thinker and love to teach that way as well.
19. I'm an organized perfectionist.
20. I love juice.
21. I am comfortable with silence and sometimes prefer it.
22. I like to get to the core of an issue.
23. If I say I'll do something, I'll do it.
24. I used to be really shy.
25. I absolutely hate being in skits and role plays.
26. I love learning life's little lessons.
27. I find observing people very fascinating and I learn more about myself when I learn about others.
28. I am not afraid to approach strangers.
29. I cannot stand the politics of life.
30. I'm not a fan of dances and feel uncomfortable at them.
31. I cannot stand manipulative people.
32. I got cut from the basketball team my senior year of high school before try-outs were even held...still ticked to this day (see #29).
33. I've never voted. I should probably change that.
34. I get frustrated very quickly by Hollywood and how delusional many people are.
35. I can't stand busy work.
36. I served a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of later-day Saints in Romania.
37. I love deep conversations.
38. I am easily amused.
39. I do not like country music.
40. I almost always have gum and/or mints with me.
41. I could have a Berry Lime Sublime Jamba Juice everyday and never get sick of it.
42. My favorite holiday is Christmas. Often times the whole month of December is better than Christmas Day.
43. I love the smell of fresh laundry and Christmas trees.
44. I love it when people recognize my talents and strengths.
45. I don't have a favorite animal.
46. I want to be involved in delivery humanitarian aid.
47. My favorite colors are orange and green.
48. I am a really good secret keeper and I have a good memory.
49. I learn by repetition.
50. I am not a morning person and could sleep in everyday until noon if I didn't have obligations to get me up.
51. I cannot stand non-user friendly things and when simple things are supposed to work and don't.
52. I believe that much more teaching in the school system should be hands on learning, it's all about experiential education...thank you Parkdale Mall.
53. I got my driver's license when I was 18.
54. I get a lot of fulfillment from being productive.
55. I live for Sunday naps.
56. I've always wanted to play Ultimate Frisbee on Boise State University's blue turf.
57. My mom broke my nose when I was young. She didn't know I was behind her and she dropped the vacuum cleaner hose right on my nose.
58. I tumbled down the stairs in my walker a time or two when I was little and didn't cry.
59. I strongly believe dollar stores should be open 24 hours and Jamba Juice should deliver...is that too much to ask?
60. I love when my opinion is valued.
61. I'm a pretty private and reserved person and don't share everything with just anyone...basically this list is a huge step.
62. My first couple years of college, I went through a jar of peanut butter a week...I've slowed down a little.
63. I am very picky about what movies I see...there's too much filth out there. Good thing there was Clean Flicks and now there's Clear play.
64. I graduated from BYU-Idaho in Recreation Leadership and am using my degree at my first job -- Dixie State College in St. George, Utah, coordinating sports camps, youth conferences, and working with intramural sports and student activities.
65. I'm not big into reading for enjoyment.
66. I've been told by roommates that I occasionally hum in my sleep.
67. I have a list of activities that I want to do with my future family and creative ways of teaching things to my children...recreation classes are pretty inspirational.
68. I love the feeling of being all alone in a sporting facility...whether it's in a large basketball arena or a football stadium; I love the contrasts of it being completely quite and a place to reflect, to a loud boisterous location where you can't even hear yourself think.
69. I've always wanted older brothers.
70. I have a thing for athletic and skater shoes...I'm very picky about the laces too. If only you knew what I've done with eyelets and laces to make it just right.
71. I have an eraser collection of over 600 pieces ranging anywhere from the classic pink pearl to cars.
72. I would much rather be in a cooler environment than a warmer one.
73. I have sports induced asthma.
74. I can't stand it when people walk or drive slowly in front of me.
75. I can make a cup out of paper...who knew that skill would come in handy on a family road trip when we forgot cups.
76. I only like the sauce not the chunks in salsa. I may or may not have tried to blend up salsa when I was younger so it would only be the sauce.
77. When I walk outside and it's bright, the first thing I do is sneeze..I usually end up losing my gum or the mint I just put in my mouth (see #40).
78. I've never gotten a speeding ticket.
79. I'm a big fan of wearing layers.
80. I've been told many times that I have a unique vocabulary and if you've been around me long enough, you'll start talking like me.
81. My right ankle has a permanent bump from fracturing it twice and tearing a ligament from stepping on a rock while hiking in Romania and playing Ultimate Frisbee.
82. I cannot read music. I could at one point in 4th grade when I took piano lessons, then my teacher moved and we moved and that was the end of that.
83. I've had the same ring tone for almost 3 years and it never gets old...Sweetness by Jimmy Eat World. Hearing that song live was a dream come true.
84. My nickname from my first few years at college is Pacha...there are people to this day that still only know me as that.
85. I have to pop my knees at least a million times a day.
86. I cannot stand pet hair on my clothes.
87. I'm not a big fan of cooking...I've decided I either need to marry a chef or he has to be ok with us making every meal together.
88. If you want to annoy me in the mornings, just turn on the light.
89. I can't stand it when people aren't aware of those around them...especially when people are loud when others are trying to sleep.
90. I have always wanted to go to Jerusalem.
91. I don't have any stories of being a rebellious child...I was afraid of getting in trouble.
92. I love my Nixon watch.
93. I miss the good old days when Michael Jordan played for the Chicago Bulls.
94. I've been known to eat some pretty random things either for a dare or to just to get a reaction from people.
95. I wish I knew my grandparents.
96. I miss my 1A Idaho license plates.
97. I find the process interesting learning that parents are human too.
98. I wish I played soccer growing up.
99. I hate feeling unprepared.
100. I miss my rock tumbler.
101. I like to look at everything as an adventure.
2 comments:
Holy Crap that was amazing!!! Im pretty sure I cannot pull that off though.
oh my gosh! that was incredible...it kinda makes me want to try. I don't really know what to put though...
Post a Comment