Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sara 101!!!

1. I absolutely love life! :)
2. I am the second of eight children--four boys, four girls. Having a big family is the coolest thing in the world!
3. Laughing is pretty much the greatest thing in the world--especially with people that have funny laughs! I often have laugh attacks and there isn't anything I can do to stop myself. It can be slightly embarrassing, but I don't really care because I enjoy it far too much!
4. When I was little, my mom used to punish me by taking away my books and not letting me read because I love reading so much.
5. I brush my teeth very frequently or carry gum with me--I hate bad breath. It's disgusting. I can't even run without brushing my teeth first.
6. I never quite reached 5'10", even though that's what I tell people when they ask how tall I am. I'm really like half an inch shorter than that.
7. I love sports--I'm not necessarily good at them, but I still love playing and watching them all!
8. I keep random texts in my phone that make me laugh, bring back memories, or make me feel special for a LONG time. Like a VERY long time. Then whenever I'm bored, I go through and read them again!
9. I skipped fourth grade, so I'm slightly younger than nearly all of my friends. We kept that a secret from everyone when I was still 17 and in college because that was just awkward! It's all good now though--I'm normal college age now :)
10. I play the piano and I love it soooooo much--I go through withdrawals if I go too long without it!
11. Running is addicting, but I love it! I ran a marathon once upon a time called last fall and I'm doing it again this week--ahhh!
12. I don't feel at home anywhere other than Utah because nowhere has mountains like good old Utah Valley.
13. My favorite color is bright, bright blue. When I was little I thought BYU blue had to be everyone's favorite color or else it was a crime--I sorta got over it, but I still can't get away from the blue.
14. I got my Associates Degree from BYU-Idaho when I was 19.
15. Movies frequently make me cry and then I get teased for it!
16. I love people and I love having friends! I think my worst nightmare is being alone.
17. I absolutely love my family and I go crazy if I go too long without talking to any one of them...
18. I have a list of life goals that I truly plan on accomplishing. It's pretty intense.
19. When I was little, my big brother and I told my little siblings we were going to Michael Jordan's dog's funeral at our chapel, dressed up like FBI agents, snuck out the back door, then came around to the front, knocked on the door and informed my little siblings we were there to question and possibly arrest ourselves. They didn't believe us for a second, but we tried it again every couple of months.
20. I love hiking and being in the mountains!
21. My plan is to go to Jerusalem next summer.
22. I love college life and living in apartments! It's pretty much the best thing ever.
23. Roommates are amazing and I have always been blessed with the coolest rommates ever. I have never had a roommate (including "almost roommates" or "adopted roommates") I didn't love to death!
24. I have to be cold when I sleep so I can curl up under my blankets. I have some weird positions that I sleep in....
25. I'm terrified to cut my hair short, but I have a deep desire to. Sometimes when I'm on my way to get it cut, I have to call my friends and make them convince me not to chop it completely off.
26. I like things to be organized. I can't think otherwise!
27. My older brother peed on me when I was like 2. He was sleep walking and somehow confused my room with the bathroom. Yeah....it took me a while to forgive him!
28. I homeschooled for the majority of my life until 8th grade.
29. I play the violin, but I'm a slacker and I don't practice very much.
30. I would rather someone have the notes to a song COMPLETELY off than just slightly. That drives me crazy.
31. I like being happy and I think I can really feel my heart tearing when people I love are sad.
32. I love music, but I am terrible at remembering who sings a particular song.
33. Songs will make me cry sometimes --it's kind of embarrassing if I'm with other people and nothing is really wrong, so I try to hide it.
34. I started cutting my Mom's hair when I was like 13 and I've cut it ever since. For some reason, other people have had me cut their hair too, but I've never really understood why.
35. There's this random bump on my wrist currently that I was totally fine with at first, but now everyone that sees it tries to tell me how I have cancer and I'm about to die.
36. I love basketball shorts and I wish I could wear them everywhere!
37. The weirdest thing about being in Idaho was feeling my nose freeze together. It was odd. We thought it was cool at first, but then it was just cold.
38. I love chocolate chip cookie dough, but it has to be a good kind. I could live on it though.
39. Completing a marathon is the coolest feeling in the world and something everyone should try. I often wonder how many people could really do it if they would just try.
40. I love the "Utah Bubble" and I don't really have a problem with it.
41. Olympic athletes amaze me and I love watching them!
42. My mommy taught me how to make bread on my own when I was 5.
43. I never called my parents mommy and daddy when I was little--it didn't start until I was a teenager and I started doing it to get what I wanted!
44. I love learning and when I really have to think about things to figure them out. Otherwise I'm bored. I have to do that a lot more now in school though, which just makes everything crazy!
45. I love giving other people presents, especially ones from inside jokes or something I know they want but aren't expecting. I listen especially close to people for a while before a birthday or Christmas so I can figure out what they really want.
46. When I was little (yes--another story!), my big brother Ken and I would babysit together for our mom. We frequently (...like every time my parents left?) wanted candy or food from the store, but I didn't want to go by myself and I wasn't old enough to babysit without Ken, so we would send my six-year-old brother Robert to the grocery store a few blocks away. We were worried about his safety though, so we made him take the cordless phone from our house with him. It worked just past the neighbors house and then it wasn't any good, but we figured that was better than nothing.
47. I broke my arm once by tripping over a soccer ball.
48. I love the beach--if I have to live somewhere without mountains, there had better be a beach VERY close by.
49. One of my biggest fears in life is being annoying to someone but them not saying anything, so they just get more and more annoyed and end up hating me.
50. I am somewhat of a perfectionist which often creates difficulties for me.
51. I'm told I twitch a lot in my sleep.
52. I diagnosed myself with Restless Leg Syndrome, but I'm pretty sure I really have it. It makes my legs very....restless...(for example, I can't sit through a movie at a movie theater without them going crazy. I will start moving all over the place or massaging them to get them to calm down.)
53. I like sudokus.
54. Evidently I'm difficult to make angry.
55. I am terrible at holding grudges. First, I think they are completely lame and pointless, but even when I try I fail miserably.
56. In high school my locker was always the communal locker--I never really knew why, but we learned to fit quite a bit of stuff in there!
57. I love finding random new recipes and trying them out for fun. It might not always go well, but my roommates still put up with me!
58. People seem to think I have a special touch with my chocolate chip cookies, but there's not really anything different I do. They just magically turn out well most of the time....I think the fact that I made them nearly every sunday for several years had something to do with it too though....
59. I would rather someone tell me they didn't like me and why than pretend everything is normal.
60. I may or may not have OCD tendencies....
61. I tend to scratch people's backs when I sit next to them because my brothers always make me do it to them. Often when I am sitting next to random guys I don't even know at devotional or something and they lean forward, my hand automatically goes up to scratch their backs for them. I haven't ever actually started doing it, but I definitely have come very close a few times!
62. I hate going places alone--I think I can name four times in my life when I have gone shopping by myself. I'm not scared of it, I just would much rather prefer being with someone.
63. I love twisty bread on sticks like the bread sticks at Pizza Factory. They are incredible!
64. I love playing in the rain and the smell of wet cement!
65. Getting letters in the mail is one of the most exciting things ever!
66. I frequently get up before 5:00 am.
67. I hate being late to meetings, class, church, or anything like that--I don't mind with parties or anything, but I freak out otherwise.
68. I love cucumbers--they were my bath time snack when I was little.
69. I love fresh air! I hate when it's stuffy.
70. My favorite time of day is 10:48 ;)
71. My whole life I thought I would be a teacher when I grew up. I loved teaching and it was my dream in life. Then I got to college and changed my mind my first semester.
72. I wonder what it would be like to live alone, but I don't know that I would ever want to try.
73. I rarely watch TV and I never do on my own. I generally have to be doing something else at the same time.
74. My favorite thing to do at work is water the plants because then I get to climb up on the desks and walk around on them in our office!
75. I frequently get teased and made fun of for things. Not in a mean way, but for some reason people enjoy picking on me.
76. I love the gospel--it definitely takes top priority in my life and I really really really want to serve a mission!
77. Mel and Suz are my bestest friends ever and I couldn't survive without them.
78. Roadtrips are amazing! Once upon a time I drove to Illinois with a bus full of my extended family members. it was incredible.
79. I like pulling pranks on people and I think prank wars are hilarious.
80. Once some roommates and I made up a little rap for our friend who was sick and I still frequently sing it to myself and burst out in laughter.
81. I like things to be personal.
82. I love grocery shopping!
83. Hugs are one of my favoritest things in the whole wide world. I will take a good hug any time and (pretty much) from anyone!
84. I frequently get in crazy moods where I don't really care what anyone else thinks, so I do whatever I feel like and have tons and tons of fun :)
85. My ears are not pierced and I don't plan on piercing them.
86. I love trucks! I have 'my truck' (that I don't drive anymore but I still claim as mine) that is a stick and I love it!
87. Thanksgiving sometimes falls on my birthday.
88. I think I have read every Nancy Drew, Hardy Boys and Boxcar Children book ever written.
89. I am quite used to being the youngest everywhere I go.
90. I'm a terrible dancer. and I have cancer.
91. I frequently send texts to the wrong person because my phone is slow and i'm not patient enough to wait for the contact list to load.
92. I have a complex about my eyes--the rest of my family all have these perfectly gorgeous blue blue BLUE eyes, and I don't. But they're still really gorgeous.
93. I really don't like icees very much, but I go on icee runs and take my little siblings to get them all the time.
94. I drink lots and lots and lots of water--I carry a water bottle around with me all day and refill it frequently. It also requires frequent stops at the little girl's room.
95. I like when I just sit and talk to someone for hours.
96. Procrastination is definitely one of my strengths, sadly enough.
97. I love cinnamon bears! My brother and I used to go to the store to buy some. We would have to buy at least two bags though because between the two of us (I can't really be too proud of this--he definitely had the vast majority of the bag,..) we pretty much finished one bag off by the time we got home.
98. I got pulled over for the first time a few weeks ago and I got a ticket. It was tragic and I am now scarred for life--pretty sure the kid that was with me is scarred too.
99. I love the smell of the mail and the post office.
100. I always used to love going to the dentist because my uncle was my dentist and my cousins would work there. Once I went and got squirted with those little water things that they spray in your mouth from my cousin who was working at the chair next to me!
101. I just spent way too much of my life working on this, but it's all good because now I'm done and you guys all know way too much about me!

6 comments:

Kyle and Kim said...

27 is hilarious! I was cracking up alone in the dark, lol! And P.S. Number 49 would never happen: you're like the least annoying person I've ever met! I love this list! It's so you!

Kyle and Kim said...

P.S. Call me asap

Rachel M. said...

I love it!! I love that you sent your brother with the cordless phone..classic! And 10:48? I gotta hear about that one. HA HA..that Jarrett poem/rap! I love you!!

Mrs. Webb said...

Oh, little Sara. I just miss you when I read this.It makes me so sad, and yet I was laughing hysterically! PS is there any night of the week you're NOT home?

Melerella said...

You got pulled over?!! when did this happen?! why didn't i hear of it?!

SARA said...

thanks, thanks--i just love you all!!! I must inform you that Suzy edited this before I posted it and then I didn't look at it again until today! I totally did not write that last part on 92, just a little disclaimer!